A generator for when you bump into a fellow trainer on the long road to greatness, poke around looking for trouble, or need a friend for hard times. Trainers will have certain types of mon based on their image, but I won't say how I decided or what I mean by "type". Click away!
Other generators are in the works now that everything is converted (I hope) to BTEW.
Monday, April 4, 2022
Find a trainer! There's trouble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
INVISIBILITY rules, spells, scenario
Merry GLOGmas to you @inconspicuousal Invisible creatures push the limit of what most rule sets can handle and get handwaved wit...
-
Merry GLOGmas to you @inconspicuousal Invisible creatures push the limit of what most rule sets can handle and get handwaved wit...
-
You've Activated My Trap Card (GLOG Class: Duelist) The summoner archetype has a major flaw in turn-based games and even more so in TTRP...
-
You are anointed by God to deliver your people and lead them to true faith. It is an odd situation when the gods are the ones your people mu...
No comments:
Post a Comment