Monday, April 15, 2019

Mordheim 01: The Hangman


Mordheim 01: The Hangman

"He's a grim man, Aldrich. Be sure, he's not following Avahd into Mordheim for riches or redemption. Losing everything to the destructions of chaos, he lives solely to put heretics to the sword, torch and noose. Alas, in a place such as this, hate is as good a thing as any to drive a man!"⁣

Here is the first member of my new Mordheim warband; Aldrich the Hangman. I had a blast creating him and I'm pleased with how this conversion turned out. The head he's holding is from the Empire Flagellants kit and I connected the skull to his hand via a pin, and then wound the pin with a strand of twine I got from hobby lobby. The twine is also wrapped around his wrist to hide the join. The cawdor kit is really great for Mordheim conversions imo, and you'll see a bit more of it to come..

-Nebulous

No comments:

Post a Comment

T O W E R D U N G E O N

Click Here  For Hack I read a manga. I'm not a manga head, but this one was linked in the OSR server and I took a peak. After reading, I...